Getting clarity about what you want!
Getting clarity about what you want!
Marmaa Shakti secrets for getting clarity about what you want!
Before he met his master (Baba Ramdas), Dr. Pankaj Naram had no idea what he wanted to do or be in life. Dr. Naram: My answer to my master's question (what do you want?) was: 'I would like to be a great healer'.
My master told me, the clearer are the goals, the more certain are the chances. Then he helped me gain more clarity by painting a picture, a specific picture in my mind. He pressed different Marmaa points on my finger as he asked me additional questions.
Baba Ramdas: 'What do you mean by 'great healer?'
Dr. Naram replied: 'I want to be the best pulse healer on this planet, a master of these ancient healing secrets.'
His master encouraged him, saying: 'very good Pankaj. Write it down.'
Even though some of this desire came from ego and fear, as I wanted to prove to my dad and everyone else that I was worthy, my master didn't challenge or discourage me from dreaming. On the contrary, he encouraged it!
He then asked me another difficult question, 'how will you know you are the best pulse healer?'
'When I have seen a hundred thousand people, I will know.'
Baba Ramdas: 'What else?'
'I will know when people come from six countries to see me.'
Baba Ramdas: 'Fantastic, now write it down. What else?'
'I will be the best when Mother Theresa comes to me and says 'Dr. Naram, you are doing the greatest work on this planet.''
Baba Ramdas: 'Very good. What else?'
'I will also know when His Holiness, the Dalai Lama comes and asks me to read his pulse.'
(And everything he dreamed of happened magnified. He saw hundreds of thousands of people from 100+ countries and became friends with Mother Theresa and Dalai Lama.)
When you discover what you want, what you really want, it transfers from the conscious mind to the subconscious mind and then to the superconscious mind. Then, creation happens. It is powerful beyond anything you can imagine. Your desire becomes a burning desire.
First, sit straight with your feet firmly on the floor. Close your eyes and get into a meditive state.
1) Imagine a white picture frame in front of your right eye.
2) On your right-hand pointer finger, press the top portion 6 times, and ask yourself 'what do I want?'
3) Allow any thoughts, feelings, or images to come to you. Write down whatever these are.
4) Tap the left side of your chest with your open right-hand, palm touching heart, fingers touching shoulder 6 times and say 'very good'.
* When nothing relevants comes to you, press the pointer finger a little lower, 6 times. Repeat the process.
** Once you have a clear picture of what you want, see it through the white frame in front of your right eye and tap with your right-hand palm, 6 times above the left eyebrow. This is programming.
5) On your right-hand pointer finger, press the middle part 6 times, and ask yourself 'when I have that or be that, what will I do?'
6) Allow any thoughts, feelings, or images to come to you. Write down whatever these are.
7) Tap the left side of your chest with your open right-hand, palm touching heart, fingers touching shoulder 6 times and say 'very good'.
8) On your right-hand pointer finger, press the bottom portion 6 times and ask yourself 'If I had or became what I want, what exactly would it look like?'
9) Allow any thoughts, feelings, or images to come to you. Keep asking the questions until a clear picture is formed. Write down whatever these are.
10) Tap the left side of your chest with your open right-hand, palm touching heart, fingers touching shoulder 6 times and say 'very good'.
Note: For some people it's better to remember everything and then write it down after completing the whole process. The more you practice this process, the clearer the answers will become. Please remember: never chase money. Chase great dreams, great ideas instead. Whatever money is required will appear aotomatically.
Source: Ancient Secrets from a Master Healer (Clint G. Rogers, PhD)
Updated: 10 juli 2022